Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Now panic

Default Now panic

So after the "hunger feelings" i took some tums which helped (read it online) but now im stuck with the anxious feeling which im making myself think im naseous but consciously I dont think I really am. But now im starting to really panic because I had a weird burp which was kinda a throw up one. I wish i wasnt so scared of this and could just fall asleep..i hate this. The stupid hunger pains (which I ate normal and snacked all day) played in my brain over and over again and now at 245 am im sitting up panicking i hope someone can reach out to me right now ahh so scared

Default Re: Now panic

Hey hope you were able to get to sleep! How are you feeling now? I feel the same way as you did now...2 hrs later! Ugh- anxiety is a horrible thing..it plays such tricks on the brain. I was anxious before I fell asleep but finally my stomach settled and I was able to sleep peacefully for about 2 hrs...I then woke up in a panic 20 mins ago making myself think I am nauseous, which caused hot sweats and shaking. SO here I am just sitting awake in a hot room at 10 to 4:00am! Hoping it will settle soon and hope you feel better too!