Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Urgent help needed centered around Subway.

Today I went for a subway and their toaster was broken. You know how they have two types of salami, the red one and the greyish pink one? They put that into my sandwich, I ate it and now I feel ill with worry that I have fp* :/. It's a bit stupid I know, but I would really appreciate it being cleared up for me. x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Urgent help needed centered around Subway.

Don't worry, everything is already cooked! You don't even have to get it toasted, my friend gets all the meat in one sub but doesn't have it toasted cause he doesn't like it like that! And like you said, you feel ill because you've been thinking about it! I can promise you can put your mind at rest and just relax
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to end, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Default Re: Urgent help needed centered around Subway.

Did you have spicy italian? Pepperoni (red/orange) and salami (pink). I have it all the time, usu not toasted. No need to worry about fp. I have never been ill from that sandwich.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....