Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default doubt anyone's awake but help

It's currently 3:28 am here. I was asleep but just woke up and not feeling well. I had 3 beers tonight, I'm a small girl, I weigh about 104 lbs, and when I went to bed, my head was spinning a bit. Now I just feel so gross and slightly n* and just sad. I'm moving back home tomorrow, done with my junior year of college, just bummed the year's over. I feel gross, I feel very lonely right now, my roommate moved back home yesterday, I'm just sad and alone...this post is so random and incoherent, but felt the need to make a post. Need to talk. Thanks

Default Re: doubt anyone's awake but help

well you probably feel off because of the 3 beers, especially since you're so tiny. i'm sorry you are feeling sad, you can PM me if you'd like. xx

I am in your shoes right about now! I drank a little bit as well tonight and I feel so off.. But I think its the anxiety making me feel that way. Try and maybe take a cold shower and then head to bed.. You will be fine. Ive seen much tinier girls drink a lot more and be fine.. Just breathe college was the best! Enjoy it while it lasts! Hope u feel better

If you ever need a friend, I'm happy to talk! I'm sorry you're feeling like that. I often feel lonely when I have my episodes of anxiety even if I'm not alone in the house. It just feels lonely when you're the only one awake and can't really talk to anyone for comfort. You can PM if you need some comfort or conversation to get your mind off things. <3
    Nerd Girl just looking for Nerd Friends!