I haven't been feeling well this past week. And my kids were passing around a cold or had allergies. But I've been in bed all day not feeling well and headaches. I ended up getting mad and yelled at them because they weren't listening. So my oldest got upset and said his stomach hurt. He always says that when he gets scared. We sent the kids to bed and my middle son shortly came in and said he didn't feel well. I asked what was wrong he said he felt hot all over. He's been in his room just about all day because I've been in bed all day. I turned the AC down and put a fan on him. Then he said his stomach hurt real bad. I'm freaking out.

I haven't been well with my newest problem and have been on a liquid diet for 2 days so far. I haven't eaten much this past week either. I can't even manage the gym. I'm weak and get dizzy easy. So we been eating at restaurants pretty much most of the week. I'm so scared because my stomach got upset after a sudden headache attack and then I got bad heartburn. I took my pills and a zofran but its not helping me. Now I'm gonna be stressing over my son all night. I don't know what to do. I can barely move myself and I'm so scared to be worrying about a sick child. I hope it's just one of his normal hot feelings.

Sorry that was long. I'm just having a really hard time and I'm scared.