Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OMG Its about to happen :(

Been feeling ill on & off for a few weeks - I have an underlying stomach problem, just woke up 15 mins ago & am about to be sick. Im pacing my room at the moment with cold flannel on back of my neck & hot heavy feeling in my stomach. I can hardly type cos Im shaking so much.

Default Re: OMG Its about to happen :(

Hopefully the feeling will pass like it did the last time. Can you take any antiemetics? This is what they're there for!

Hope you're okay by now...I never know what time it is with this site. Yes, anti emetics, or even benadryl, will help. Maybe ginger if you have it too. Take it easy.

Believe me I take enough anti-emetics to floor a horse yet still I feel like this.

Im just getting fed up at moment. Havent been this bad for a couple of years. At least not over such a long period of time. Im started to worry that this is going to last months, maybe years like it did between 2009 & 2010. Difference is this time around Im working full time & need to be able to sleep properly & not take time off sick. Thursday I felt crap all day in work, couldnt eat lunch & actually thought I was going to pass out for a while but just about made it through the day. That night I managed to sleep ok then friday I was feeling great all day & night until I woke up at 1am feeling awful. Think it was only my sheer determination not to v* that stopped me & I wont be able to beat it everytime. Its so scary.

Oh Claire! I know how that feels! Ginger always helps me. I don't take any type of medication for my nausea because I'm paranoid about them making me feels worse. I will always recommend ginger tea! Even if it happens! Sip water or ginger or chamomile tea to settle your tummy. Hope you feel better! We're here for you <3
    Nerd Girl just looking for Nerd Friends!