Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Scared and angry!

I just wrote a long post and accidentally clicked out so not only am i anxious im mad! I drank a little bit of alcohol tonight bc my brother is in town visiting and of course im anxious. I did not drink nearly enough to be "wasted" but I was for sure buzzed. I knew this was going to happen..I was going to become anxious.. Im so terrified of V* yet i haven't done it in over 12 years... Im so scared bc I have worked myself up in to believing there is a slight chance i could V* . Of course the anxiety has made me "nauseous" and its freaking me out.. I resorted to taking a klonopin hoping it puts me out bc I dont want to have a full blown panic attack if someone.. ANYONE is awake..i could use some support im so scared!!! Help me!!

Default Re: Scared and angry!

Fell asleep for a little bit but woke up and freaking out 100x more ugh!! I hate when I do that.. Im freaking out thinking my stomach hurts.. I mean it kinda does but I also ate a lot tonight... Ugh! Resorted to taking ANOTHER klonopin help!

I can never tell what time it is on here, so how are you feeling now?

Breathe deeply for a few minutes. Try to find ginger, chamomile or mint tea. (seriously I think I mention tea in my reply to everything). Try to sip some water that's cool or at room te mp.
    Nerd Girl just looking for Nerd Friends!