Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i feel horrible

Default i feel horrible

My stomach hurts soooo bad right now. I think its just going to be D. I am not N or anything like that. I don't know if it was the Chinese food that I had earlier, maybe the shrimp wasn't cooked right? Or maybe it has to do with my gallbladder again. All i know is i can hear and feel the D moving through my stomach right now. Typing is helping me calm down. And i am trying not to freak...the pain here and there is what scares me the most. I associated that kind of pain with V. But idk...I am just scared!!!!!
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: i feel horrible

i am optimistic that i will not V. I can feel it moving through my intestines. And the spot that normally hurts when I feel like I am going to V is not the part that hurts. And My upper tummy feels hungry. I believe that it is my gallbladder acting up. really hoping it is. I ate way too much greasy food....i am not suppose to have dairy...i did. If i eat too much it takes all day to digest my food. and if its too greasy it will take all day for my food to digest. and then when it does it creates a lot of painful painful gas that is like stomach cramps. damn it. this is my own doing. lesson learned?
    well just because i know what caused it, doesn't make the anxiety go away completely. hopefully in an hour is will be all calmed down for me.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~