Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Noro in tiny apartment - need help!

So I live in a tiny two bedroom apartment in the city. My roommate and I don't share rooms, but we share a bathroom. She said she felt bad on Sunday and woke up Monday and was dizzy, cramping and vomited several times. I didn't witness/know about any of this until Monday night. I have NOT been as vigilant about hygiene since I thought we were in the clear from noro, but APPARENTLY WE AREN'T! I'm terrified. Obviously I've used the bathroom many times since then, and the kitchen. I feel totally fine/hungry but I'm waiting for it to hit. I know I've come in contact with something. I'm so afraid to go to sleep, and I have plans this weekend that I really didn't want to back out of (like I always do).

Do you guys think I'm in the clear or is there still risk? She's not vomitting and hasn't since early Monday morning. UGH, help! :-(

Default Re: Noro in tiny apartment - need help!

​You should be fine now, as it's now thursday, i think your in the clear
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.