Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Four days without anxiety ... People please buy the thrive book

I am so happy ive had four normal days where ive not been plagued with anxiety. Ive thought about my emet and my normal oh my god what if i v in this shop .... But thats it no anxiety no panic nothing. Ive managed to drive 150 miles, been to supermarkets on my own, eaten out for the first time in months, sat in the pub three nights in a row and just been me. I even went out yesterday full up and bloted from eating my tea too quickly and normally it would panic me but nope ...l nothing. I feel relaxed and just not phased by the emet. Im putting alot of this down to adapting to my anxiety meds and also the emetophobia thrive book by rob kelly .... Its fantastic. In addition to everything else i also bought a mini cooper woooooooop .... Always wanted one so i did it

Default Re: Four days without anxiety ... People please buy the thrive book

That's great to hear , it just proves that anxiety can't win always!
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is very true .... Managed an early morning swim today

And you deserve it! After the things you've had put on your plate, you deserve to feel this way with no anxiety on top. Enjoy yourself. I am going to hit the pool soon too since the kids are at school. Last week.
    Life is so worth living.

Im so happy ive just been out and about again fine. Enjoy your swim im gonna go again tomorrow get beach ready for my holidays in september