hi guys, I haven't been on here for a while as my phobia had hit rock bottom and all the 'it happeed to me' was stressing me out! I know it's great to hear that you can survive and I'm really happy for those that have, just for me it drove my anxiety to greater depths!
Anyways I decided I couldn't go on this way, hiding from the world and not living my life! So I not acted an old friend who has trained in therapies, she had done a release therapy on me, this consisted of one session of hypnotherapy, if had a regression hypnotherapy in the last that didn't work so wasn't particularly hopeful!
Anyway, that was 2 weeks ago and I can say that I have not had one panic attack since, prior to this I was averaging one every few hours with my worry over catching something and this time my nausea being 'it'
I still get moments of anxiety, but where the nausea would have set me off for the day and on and on, I now have a moment of worry then think, 'path it's only anxiety and even if not whats the worse that could happen?'
This has been a life changing thing for me so far, ok I'm only 2 weeks in but it's been the best 2 weeks of the last 3 years!
I've been back to a previous place where one of my first major panic attacks over emet occurred, licked my nieces lolly ( no mean feat) and just felt more at peace!
sorry for the ramble! But we can and will conquer this!

Best of luck an I hope to be here more often again to provide support!