Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Woke up twice with chills, cramps, and d, super worried

Last night I went to bed feeling mildly off but i was able to get to sleep relatively easy. About an hour later I woke up with chills, cramps, and d. I want back to sleep and about three hours later woke up with the same thing. Chills, cramps, and d. I took my temperature and I was at 97.9 so I'm okay in that regard. I went back to sleep and woke up two hours later for work. My stomach is really noisy but only mildly crampy. I can feel that it's probably going to be another bout of d. I haven'teaten yet and am sscared quite honestly that I have the start of a sv or fp.
    Yesterday's dinner was rice chicken and cheese. It's never done this to me and my bf had the same thing and he's fine. Yesterday's lunch was hotdogs but they were brand new and I never have issues with them.

Any insight would be so appreciated.

Default Re: Woke up twice with chills, cramps, and d, super worried

That sounds like one of my IBS attacks. Do you have a history of IBS? I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I hope things calm down for you, and you manage to eat something.

I do not have diagnosed IBS but I have suspected it for a while. I took my Prilosec not long ago and will eat some cereal soon. Stomach is still rumbling and cramping randomly. I'm at work wishing I was home :[

Sounds like IBS to me as well. Check this out! http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...l-syndrome.htm