Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Paranoid (as usual)

Tonight I had a camp meeting. The camp takes place in a school, and since school is still going on, I'm now afraid that I picked up some germs from touching a door or something. The thought didn't even occur to me until I started eating with my hands when I got home, then realized that I hadn't washed my hands. Am I over-thinking this? In these kinds of situations, I always think about the number of times I must have eaten something without washing my hands and not even taking note of it, and then being completely fine. But a school (this school is all grades, K-12), is such a germ-y place, and I honestly don't even know how strong of an immune system I have.

Default Re: Paranoid (as usual)

try carrying a hand sanitizer on your belt loop or in your bag! if you keep it on you at all times, you can clean your hands fairly well before you touch your eyes, mouth, or nose so you don't get all the bad germs!