Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Exclamation Food poisoning!?!?! HELP!!!

I was traveling today and I had a "vegan" taco at Taco Bell with just beans and lettuce and tomatoes... That was about 8 hours ago... About 2 hours ago my stomach started bubbling and I started getting really bad cramps which made me panic. I'm also on my period right now. I took a bath and it made me feel better. I had a BM and it was very very soft. It still had form, but it wasn't "normal" which can happen when I'm on my period sometimes. I have the WORST gas I have ever had in my life.... I am sooo scared I'm going to v*!!! I've been chewing mint gum and spraying my face with cold water trying to calm down. It keeps going away for a few minutes then it'll come back... Do you think if I was going to v* I would have by now? I'm not really sensitive to fast food. I've grown up traveling, so I've eaten it a lot. But I did put the Mild hot sauce on my taco.... Someone help please! I need sleep!

Default Re: Food poisoning!?!?! HELP!!!

You do realise that eating beans can give you gas. They are full of fibre. Happens to me all the time, I eat them often enough to know this.

I'm gonna go with the beans too. Don't like them myself, but my hubby is like a musical instrument a few hrs after eating them

Being on your period can make your bowels more active as well.. I always get like that when I am on. I think *don't quote me on it* its because when your uterus contracts, it obviously creates movement in your southern regions near your bowel, which in turn can distrupt your bowels. Happy farting!

Yeah I had explosive gas and d* once when I was on my period. So unpleasant, but it was harmless. Periods can do crazy things to your lower regions. Not to mention beans! Feel better!

Thank you guys! I feel much better. I'm a vegan so I eat a lot of beans and such, but I guess Taco Bell beans are just too much for me lol. Isn't being a girl so lovely? *hugs*

Glad you're feeling better