Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Weird feeling

Default Weird feeling

Ive been feeling "weird" all day like I needed to burp or something?? No big deal but to me it is a huge deal.. Ive talked myself into thinking im going to V*.. And now I have a "weird" feeling in my stomach of course because im trying to fall asleep. I put "weird" in quotes because i dont know if its me just being terrified or am i actually feeling sick... I havent V* in 12 years and it terrifies me.. I always want to resort to klonopin but im so scared of becoming addicted. I take it every couple days uch so fustrating! Especially before bed.. Some support from people who understand my fears would be so helpful

Default Re: Weird feeling

Aw man, i hate that "I gotta burp & it wont come out" feeling! It happens to me alot. It never makes me feel nauseas or too worried, but it is definitely on the annoying side! Usually, I never end up burping either, lol. But it does go away after a while. I think u should try laying on your stomach for a lil bit. You may have some trapped gas, and laying on your belly would help that some
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

Default Re: Weird feeling

I would definately try something for gas. I get it a lot but I have reflux issues really bad. It's actually a struggle for me to burp especially within 2-3 hours after eating because if I burp my food comes up with it. As for kolonopin. I can't live without it. I don't even worry about the addiction part. I took it for 2 years and stopped for like 4 and never had any bad effects from not taking it just the fact that I couldn't handle my panic and anxiety attacks anymore. I usually take 1 1mg a day but on bad days like recently I've been up to 2-4. You should be fine. I know it's uncomfortable but maybe you can find something to take it away.