Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default 'That time' and nausea

So i started my period this morning, i have severe cramps, but i also have really bad nausea, can this be caused from your period? And just a general rubbish/ill feeling, can that be your period too? I'm obviously trying to convince myself that's all it is ...

Default Re: 'That time' and nausea

Yeah you can definitely feel n* from being on your period. Happens to me a lot but I never v* from it. I usually feel like absolute shit the first few days of my period in like every way possible so a lot of the things you're feeling can be connected to that. There are pills (pretty sure they're just over the counter) you can take to relieve PMS symptoms.

Default Re: 'That time' and nausea

^ A really good menstrual relief medication is Midol. If you're not sensitive to caffeine, it's amazing. It gives you lots of energy and relieves cramps and yeah, I used to love it before I became sensitive to caffeine. If you are sensitive to caffeine, Pamprin is the caffeine-free equivalent. It still relieves cramps, but is not as exciting, lol. Feel better! I am sure it is your period.