Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Blah. curses facebook. -.-

First of all I didn't sleep well at all last night. I woke up at 1:30 starving, extremely anxious, and gassy. I got up and had a snack and some gas x. I tossed and turned the whole rest of the night. I just got up and of course opened facebook and someone who lives in the same town as me posted about waking up in the middle of the night with "severe abdominal cramps and v*". My stomach is still upset and I am now having loose stool. Therefore I am freaking out. Help.

Default Re: Blah. curses facebook. -.-

Facebook sucks sometimes! I think you are fine, though. Maybe something you ate didn't agree with you. If you were hungry, I am sure you are fine. When I had an sv* I was hungry but didn't have much of an appetite but ate anyway and it just sat like a rock in my stomach.

I woke up with a panic attack in the middle of the night last night and have been extremely anxious ever since. I'm still feeling that way. Cant do anything but lay flat in bed now (I have a heart condition that anxiety irritates) -.-

Ahh I hate facebook because of that!!! I actually just saw a post of someone saying they are sick also. Im sure you are fine!!!

I think its just bad anxiety. I also have been eating healthier. Lots and lots of watermelon because that's my favorite. Lol. Also grilled swai with yellow squash. Yummy.

Oh my gosh that happened to me the other week and I felt so ridiculous for getting scared but I did. A girl I don't even spend time with anymore and lives an hour from me wrote about how she woke up with SV and I FREAKED out. Hope you're doing better!

That's one of the reasons I got off of Facebook. It was driving me crazy! Remember that there are ALL SORTS of reasons that people v*. It has nothing to do with you. You don't have a sv*, you're going to be FINE!!! Just because someone in your town was sick does NOT mean that anything is going around and more importantly it doesn't mean that you are in danger. Hope you got some sleep and are feeling better!