Hey guys, after trying to find help here I finally made an account myself, it's just better to talk about my own situations than try to find a similar one!

My phobia has gotten worse the last weeks or months but I've also felt sick all the time. Sometimes there were weeks without but since I moved to my mom I've been feeling sick a lot!!
I'd get really bad anxiety and start to shake and feel worse, and sometimes I start to pant and need to call someone if hypnosis doesnt work.

This morning I woke up thirst so I got up and drank a few gulps of water and went to bed and I felt sick immediately! I figured it was because I drank too fast on an empty stomach but I couldn't stop freaking out gradually.
I managed to calm down with hypnosis and fall asleep again but now I'm up again after some hours and I'm still feeling ill! I'm scared it hasn't been anxiety all along and I'm really sick.. I'm still shaking and I feel like my stomach is all emptying itself(?) and my whole belly makes noises and I'm so scared it's real!! I also feel some pressure in my throat but my friend that that's anxiety.

What can I do to calm down? Any reassurance I'm fine and I won't v*?