A few days ago I searched "it happened" on here and read like 20 threads. I also googled what emets actually say about v*ing and it really put things in perspective for me I think. Since I read all of those posts I've been nearly anxiety free this entire time. Every time I've been anxious and you know that "I think I feel sick, do I feel sick? Am I gonna v*?" And you start actually "feeling sick" because of it. Every time this has happened I've just thought, after reading all these threads that I would know for sure that I was going to v* if I was. And somehow this has just killed all that anxiety! This is obviously not a "IM CURED!" Post but its so nice to not be anxious all the time! I've had stomach aches (from eating crap food haha, not anxiety) without a hint of anxiety, I was in the store by myself and I was like moving around real fast and it made me feel a but queasy, my stomach gets upset when I move around too quickly haha but I never got anxious! And I was in a store by myself
and I'm kind of living on the wild side right now, I'm eating mentos and drinking coke
just thought I'd share that, sometimes the smallest things can lead to really big improvements!