Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Printable pamphlets or pages about emetophobia to give parents?

So, for two years I lived with my girlfriend who was so supportive and understanding of my phobia and did everything she could do to help, whether it be reassure me or go out at all hours of the night to get me medicine or my "comfort items," but we broke up and I moved back home to my moms about a month ago. My mom knows about my phobia but is not understanding at all. She will yell at me when I do my compulsions or when I tell her I'm anxious, which then makes me more anxious. I've been getting nauseous from the stress of her being so mean to me about it. I know it's because she doesn't fully understand the phobia or anxiety. Does anyone know of any printable pamphlets or pages that are specifically meant to explain emetophobia/anxiety to someone?
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Printable pamphlets or pages about emetophobia to give parents?

http://www.emetophobiahelp.org/fact-sheet.html
    Ask your mother to read that while you're with her, she can ask you questions and have you explain in detail exactly how everything works in our brains