Hi everyone, I'e got a problem and I was wondering if any of you could help me.

Ok, so for the past week or so I've been having softer, looser stool, and sometimes even D*. It started last Wednesday. I ate a personal pan pizza from pizza hut and shortly after I started to clean my room. All of a sudden when I was cleaning my room, I felt the urge to go to the bathroom and when I did it was D*. I had D* a few times, about 3 or 4 that day. My stomach then started to hurt so I lied down and fell asleep. I woke up a little bit later, and I felt much better. I had a normal meal that night without any kind of D*. Throughout the rest of the week, I've had looser stools than usual. Friday, I had a large bout of D* but I felt fine. Saturday and Sunday I felt completely fine too and I ate normal meals. But today, I've had D* about 6 times. The thing that is really confusing me is the fact that I really don't feel that awful sick feeling you get when you have a SV. (I'm going to get a little graphic, I apologize) My D* isn't completely water like it is when you're sick. It looks fluffy and torn up, and I can still see undigested bits of food. I also had a slight fever today, and so far I've taken Kaopectate to help control my D* Also, these last 5 days my stomach and butt have been rumbling, but sometimes when I try to go nothing happens. I am really confused as to what the heck this is, and I'm starting to get concerned. Should I have my mom take me to the doctor? My diet these past 2 weeks hasn't been very good since I've been busy with school and other things, so I've ate a lot of take out lately... so could my diet have something to do with it? Also, I really don't feel nauseous. Does anyone have a clue as to what is wrong with me??? I'm getting scared!