Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry I'm such an idiot!

Okay so today, I woke up early to do some shopping. Everytime I wake up earlier than what my body says is normal, my gastric system doesn't fair too well. Later after shopping, I had diarrhea with bad and kinda panicky stomach cramps (intestine, not nausea)/. (<--- Highlight to see)

After that, I didn't think anything of it since I only got nauseated once today. I ended up eating takeout from a pizza restaurant and now my stomach feels awkward. It feels like my stomach isn't digesting anything. My intestines cramped up a few times, the small intestine, which gave me a bit of nausea. I panicked, but it felt more like an absent urge to defecate than vomit. I don't mind using the bathroom, I just wish my body would make up it's mind.

I didn't take any pills but I'm gonna take 1 Phenergan instead of 4 (which all my panick posts say haha)

Hopefully it digests and doesn't end up like my last emetic episode when nothing digested. I put some gatorade in the freezer so I can test to see if my stomach is empty later. (cold chill hitting the pit of my stomach, or stopping half way)
    Last edited by SoVerySorry; 08-02-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Forgot a simple statement

Default Re: I'm such an idiot!

Phenergan definitely slows down the digestive process......your body is just reacting to the pizza...I get that way sometimes from dairy even though im not lactose intolerant. drink some hot tea (ginger or mint) and forget the Phenergan.......you are fine.
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I'm such an idiot!

I didn't take the pill cause my nausea randomly went away. I'm getting hot cramps in my intestine so my intestines are just a lil inflamed. I can deal with that, just not the vomiting.

I have to take my Phenergan now since it's a part of my sleep routine, but I should be fine now. Thanks for the comfort Olschesky!