Nausea, dry mouth, sometimes light-headed. My mind can really trick me into thinking I'm going to be sick when I'm having an anxiety attack... I feel it in my throat and stomach but it never happens of course. So after all of the times of dealing with this and it not happening, I would think I could get over it easily but I don't.

I also don't eat very much due to this phobia which is as stupid as it gets I know, but that's the reality for me and trust me, it doesn't help. I think it creates a lot of those panic situations because hunger can make you feel nauseous and naturally makes you feel weak and undernourished, and just sick overall.

I try to tell myself it's better than being full and bloated, because I hate that just as much as it makes me feel sick as well, but it probably isn't true. If I ate properly I might not be so susceptible the shaky, nauseous lightheadedness and other things. I don't know if anyone else has that issue too but it is a problem for me with the panic attacks!