Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Panicking.... Tried chat

Been off today. 4th day if not smoking. I haven't been eating much solid food because I'm really constipated. Well I ate a sandwich with leftover roast beef which is the mist solid food I've eaten in awhile. But I started to get bad gas and cramps a little while ago. I'm using my heating pad but its not helping much. I'm also struggling to drink fluids. I had a drink if my Gatorade and went to go get in the bath. But when I bent over to move all the toys all my Gatorade came up. I didnt V but it was all cold coming up. I swallowed it back down but now my anxiety is worse. Am I gonna V? I'm so scared right now. Plus I'm getting sleepy but I'm scared to sleep. And this gas is horrible.

TMI warning. I did a warm water enema earlier today that didnt work and then used a glycerine suppository this evening. So I don't know if that's why I got the gas. But I'm more freaked out I ER my drink coming up.

Default Re: Panicking.... Tried chat

You probably got gas because you haven't been eating many solid foods. You must drink, try to drink room temperature water since the cold Gatorade came back up. That happens to me sometimes when I drink something cold, it feels like a cold lump in my throat. I think you will be ok, just try to relax. xx
    M I D N I G H T