Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling awful.

Default Feeling awful.

The last two nights I have gone to some bars with my friends. Each night I only had four beers, so I don't think I am hungover, but the places were jam packed with people and I drank after a few people and wasn't very good about hand washing. Today I am feeling so nauseous and weak and dizzy. I am having chills and hot flushes. I went to the vitamin store and bought oil of oregano and Virastop just in case I picked something up, and I'm going to take some probiotics and keep eating ginger candies. Of course, I'm scared I'm going to be sick since I have symptoms other than just the nausea. :c
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Feeling awful.

Is it possible you could be a bit dehydrated from having beers a couple of nights in a row? There's been a few times where I've had drinks consecutively like on Friday and Saturday nights and felt like total hell (weak and just blah feeling) on Sunday because I wasn't sufficiently hydrating myself during the day. It might not be a bad idea to load up on the h2o and see if that doesn't help ease your symptoms a bit
    I hope you are feeling better!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

I think Jmoore is right. Alcoholic beverages take it out of you. Eating well and staying well hydrated and rested should fix you right up.

Agreed with Moore and daffodil. Drinking two nights in a row can take a little toll on your body, even if it's pretty relaxed drinking. Coupled with that, anxiety and dehydration it can make your body feel a little run down. Just take it easy and drink plenty of water