Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Alright tonight I was drinking some soda and I guess I like INHALED some of it accidentally. Anyway I was choking and coughing so bad that I almost V*ed. It was really scary I couldn't breathe or think, tears were running down my face. I was wondering if anyone knows the proper way to handle yourself when You are choking like that. Are there any breathing excersizes you should do? Should you turn your head a certain way? Any tips to getting through this next time it happens would be a big help.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

good question... unfortunately i have no idea how to stop urelf from choking like that... but i do it quite a lot too!!

i won't cough though... i swallow instead of cough.. if that makes sense. i'm too scared of v*ing if i cough...

the main thing tho is to keep calm and maybe sip water if you can,

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

do u know whats really weird!? i did it today i choked on naan bread today in a restaurant till i was nearly sick!!! DRINK something straight away very slowly and breath in slowly. Try not to cough over and over again really hard but saying this its your bodys natural way of getting rid of whatever is blocking your airway so u dont die! Just keep calm its not at all common that you V*** when your choking

ive choked many many times and never eva been sik yet always been at that verge of sik but never am!
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath