Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default World War Z - Vomit Free!

It's definitely an enjoyable movie. If you've read the book please have the heads up that it is nothing like the book at all. Treat it as a standalone film that shares nothing but the title and you'll have a better experience.

I do strongly recommend that if you enjoy post apocalyptic stories (zombie or otherwise) to give the book a read. It's a great piece of writing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: World War Z - Vomit Free!

Saw it this weekend! Amazing!( Never read the book though.) I love movies that get my adrenaline to a maximum!

Default Re: World War Z - Vomit Free!

I went and saw it last night. I too have never read the book but I really enjoyed the movie. It's refreshing to see a v* free movie.