Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OMG so scared right now!!!

Today went fine. I woke up. Had coffee and did some stuff around the house. About 1 I got tired and slept for a couple hours. I was fine. Went to a birthday party had a slice of pizza and cake. Came home had coffee and got burps that taste like boiled eggs. WTH???? I'm so freaked out. I know not to google but I did and everything I read led to Ving. I'm so scared right now. I haven't eaten eggs in a long time. Dies this mean I'm gonna get sick? I'm freaked out soooo bad.

Default Re: OMG so scared right now!!!

My stomach is rumbling so much and making me worse. I'm so freaked out.

If you don't have other sv* symptoms then no, it'll just be anxiety and if you calm down the anxiety will go away, and the burps should too. Because being worried like that is like being worried having d* will mean you will v*. It doesn't.

I know my anxiety is making it worse. I don't have anything else going on. Just these egg burps and stomach rumbles. I'm just so scared it means I'm gonna V. I usually associate egg burps/farts with SV. I'm so scared and afraid to sleep because if this. And it's only 2:40. So this is gonna be a long scary night for me. I'm just so nervous.

I'm so sorry. How are you feeling today? I just noticed you're in the same city as me!

I'm really nervous. I'm scared to eat or drink anything. Between these nasty burps and my son V all over my bed this morning I'm a complete mess.

I'm the same way. I had a frappuccino earlier and now my stomach is so messed up.