Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help me

Default Help me

Oh my gosh someone tell me ill be okay and just shut me up. I'm having anxiety right now at 7 a.m when I shouldn't we awake... I had such a horrible dream! I had a dream where i somehow started choking on scelifane wrap and I could not get it out a d nobody was taking me seriously and I just kept gagging and gagging in my dream and people just would not help and when I woke up my mouth was open and I was drooling but I'm nervous because I can just still hear myself gagging in my dream and now my stomach is all upset and I just want to go back to sleep but whenever I try I just get too anxious for fear I will slip back into the same dream. I know it probably didn't sound like a scary dream to anyone but it was so incredibly scary:/ I wanna cry because it was so scary...

Default Re: Help me

It was just a dream. Sounds like you have been awake enough to not go back into same dream. HUGS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....