Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Something is wrong...

I dont know what is wrong tonight. I'm having terrible sharp pains down low and up underneath my left rib with throat n. It started all earlier when my stomach just started going crazy. I thought it was just IBS or trapped gas, but it's steadily gotten worse and now my whole stomach is just knotting up and in so much pain.
    I'm shaking and my jaws are clenched together. I don't want thismto be it, I don't want tomdo this anymore. I can't get comfortable and I can't sleep because I'm too terrified. No matter what I donthis pain is not going away. Please don't let this be it....I don't think I've felt like this before
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Default Re: Something is wrong...

Hey Jennifer, I'm sorry you're feeling like crap. Have you been around anyone sick? I had a situation last week where I ate a Greek yogurt bar in the morning and I've should of known better. My lower stomach was in knotts the whole day. Maybe something you ate gave you gas bubbles? How are you feeling now? I hope you feel better

Hi, I'm a new member and not quite sure how to work this site, I am sorry you are not feeling good. I actually get under the rib cramps quite often. The pains get so intense that my panic attack sets in. What I have noticed helps calm the rib pains is try to lay on your left side maybe also try stretching your back, hopefully this will help you. Feel better.

Weirdly enough I ended up crashing out hard, strange cause I didn't feel tired at all.
    I woke up a few times in the night and the pains were still there so I took a couple gas-x but so far they haven't done much. I'm glad it's Friday and I can work from home today. I feel ok right now but I can tell my belly is probably going to start acting up again. I'm guessing it's some weird IBS flare-what fun!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost