Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Now my son!!!!!

Default Now my son!!!!!

Ok last night I was freaking out over my belly and egg burps. I was up till about 5. I just got woken up by my 2 yo v*ing all over my bed and me. I'm so scared between that and my eggy belly.

Default Re: Now my son!!!!!

Oh no!! Sweetie, you have had a hell time over the past week or two
    How is he now? Hopefully it was just one of those flukey "one and done" things kids sometimes do. Was he acting sick prior?
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

It's been hell for me. My other son and husband were sick a little over 2 weeks ago. I'm a wreck. Waiting for it to happen again. My belly keeps rumbling and scared to burp because they taste bad. I've got a bag and bucket nearby. He went back to sleep. I don't know if its a bug or what. I hope not. He seemed fine. Except the day before he was a little fussy and had diarreah like stool. But has been eating normal. I'm so friggin scared!!!

Any chance he could be cutting his two year molars? I recall my daughter had trouble with those-yucky diapers and tummy upset. She did similar things and I was really surprised because she didn't have a lot of troubles with teething previously.
    I'm sorry you've had such a crap time lately-hope both you and he are doing better!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

So far nothing else has come out. I'm still really paranoid. I'm not sure about the teething. He will be 3 in September. I assume he already had all his teeth. But he did have trouble with his others. I'm back to being scared of food and drink. This is just a nightmare. I had my cousin spend the night and called his dad like we had the plague over here. He was so disappointed to leave. I felt so bad about it.

Ok so my son has been almost normal today. But not eating. He only V this morning and has had 1 BM. I can never tell if its D because it always looks questionable. My yucky burps went away but I got horrible cramps. Can't tell if its gas or D cramps. I haven't had D though. I have been constipated and the other day my intestines spased out and I was going to the bathroom like every 30 minutes but it wasn't D. I don't know what to think. I hate this. I've been keeping my house as clean as possible since we had 2 sickies in the house a couple of weeks ago. I'm scared its gonna happen again.

it sounds to me like he could have a slight sv and that what you have been feeling is a version of it. hopefully, you will both be feeling good tomorrow!

My thoughts are with you. It's so hard being an emet parent! I'm frightened of my children now and I hate myself for it. Hope you're all doing okay.. Just remember that there is an entire forum of us out there with our hearts feeling for you! Hang in sweetie. Xxx

Thanks. Yeah and thanks to my horrible night and morning I covered my bed in fear if it happening again plus the bucket next to me. My tummy is in so much pain right now. I keep trying to go to the bathroom but can't. It's almost like period cramps X10. Now I'm scared to wake up V. Like I don't fear that enough.

Oh hon, I feel for you!. When I'm panicky, (most nights) I wander through to the living room and prop myself up on the couch with a trashcan real close and talkback radio on. If I'm feeling blind panic, or like anyone is going to V*, I go outside and I'm instantly calmer. You're not alone, I'm with you in spirit!. Xx

Thanks mamafear, you sound a lot like me. It's just being an emet sucks. Plus having kids is even worse since they aren't as cautious as us. I try my hardest to make sure their hands are clean but sometimes we forget. I haven't been to the gym in forever because I'm scared to leave my kids in the kid care. I see them wiping stuff down but I doubt they climb in the jungle gym and wipe it all down.

My cramps are still here do I don't know what it is. I took some charco caps and they took some of the pressure away.