Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I went to bed feeling ok. My husband and I had gone to bed later because his friend was over and we watched movies. I woke up sometime in the night feeling dizzy and horribly nauseous. I was sooo freaked out. I thought for sure that this morning was IT. I found that I was paying attention to all the wierd things I do to try and take my mind off it. I was repeating over ond over in my head "please don't be sick, please don't be sick Please don't me sick.."

Eventually I got sleepy and my tummy settled. I wish I knew what happened. I had had a drink last night and since I don't normally drink I am wondering if it had not agreed with me. I feel ok now but I am tired and shaky. My hands are trembling.

Thanks for listening to me.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

i expect it was just the alcohol then. but you have to remember, we all have times when we're jst feeling a bit "off weather", every human being, but i expect its because we worry about it so much, that ours immediately turns into feeling sick.

im going thru one of those phases right now, for the second time today, lol.

hope ur feeeling better

Jen xxxx

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

We may have been channelling eachother!!!!! I was feeling the same way!

Wish I knew what it was. I thought I was getting better but I was totally freaked. I was sooooo worried that someone was oing to be in the bathroom IF i needed it too.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

yeah i get that worry all the time!! im like my mother now, i wil only think about going into a house if thers more than one bathroom there.

Jenxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sorry you had a rough night! i hate nights like that where you wake from sleep feeling horrible and scared adn disoriented from being sleepy. It was probably a combo of the drink and the later ebdtime, your body just felt out of wack! Hope all is well now!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">UghI wish I could say that I had. At least I didn't feel sick when I woke up in the morning. I had to babysit a little girl though and she *warning* will throw a tantrum until she throws up. We have been ok because i am strict with her unlike her mother but she had been away for a while because she had a cold and it was like starting all over again. I had to establish her nap times again and make her settle down nut the worse happened I did what I had to do but I have felt horrid since then. I keep thinking about it and it is making it hard to even try and enjoy my meals. </TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

I'm sorry you're feeling bad still. I hate to watch peoples children who the parents let get away w/ murder. then they expect the same w/ you and are little terrors!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm sorry you felt so ill, that sounds really scary, and for me it always seems worse when its night time. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now though.

Abi xxx
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"