Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Constant nausea, really scared!

And here I am ONCE AGAIN wow...

I have really hard time describing my nausea but my friend told me I should be able to if it was real...
    I could say I feel some kinda tension right where my throat starts in my mouth and I feel weirdly nauseated. It's been a couple days again and again and it is just different from my usual anxiety (that hasn't happened for a while according to the feeling of my nausea)
    Does anxiety nausea change? I'm always scared I might puke because I cannot tell what kind of nausea I have!! I haven't thought about nausea really it just came on it's own I guess..
    All I hate today was one 8th of pizza from last dinner and a sub with chicken and cheese and some lettuce on it.
    Is this real or how does real nausea feel?!

Default Re: Constant nausea, really scared!

I don't think you can get fake nausea, but i guess difference is, when i get anxiety nausea, i still feel like i can eat, if other kind usually i can't eat until passes, if starting from throat it could be anxiety, as genuinely its from stomach, i wouldn't worry it will soon pass.