Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Stomach ache... Need advice! Help!!

So I ate a pretty big dinner and I know everything was cooked bc everyone else is feeling absolutely fine.. But about 35 min ago I developed a weird stomach ache.. I think its gas but im not sure.. Its in my lower stomach around my belly button and just feels like pressure. I do not want to go into a panic and im gonna try really hard not too but im just scared that maybe this is the time I actually V*... I havent in 12 years and the thought is terrifying me. I dont want to take a klonopin so im hoping to get some support here. Im not naseous or anything but just have a weird stomach ache that im hoping is just gas... Help please

Default Re: Stomach ache... Need advice! Help!!

It just feels like its getting worse... Now im on the toilet and getting more scared. It hurts around my esaphogeous area.. I took 2 tums just a little bit ago hoping it helps. I usually drink ginger ale but I dont have any need some help please!!!

How are you feeling now?
    M I D N I G H T

im feeling all better...i think it was because i dont eat red meat very often and i had it for dinner..just scary tho! thank you

Glad you're feeling better. This just happened to me and I am writing from the bathroom. I like being in here listening to water knowing if something happens I am in here by myself. I had a similar experience to you tonight. I am pretty dehydrated so I have been drinking A TON of water and paired with not eating much today and then eating dinner too fast it made my stomach hurt (which happens rarely) and I went in to panic mode and took more Klonopin than I am supposed to. : ( Hopefully, just like you, this will go away!

Missj I completly understand/relate to the being alone in the bathroom with the water on. I always do that when i am anxious /on the toilet. It makes me feel better somehow. I was completly fine until tonight and now after eating like a pig all day im starting to freak out at 130 am.. Already took a klonopin bc i have a "stomach ache".. Ugh!! So frustrating!