Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out. Son is sick again.

He started to get nauseated around 9:30. I gave him a children's Dramamine and he just V. I can't take this. Kids getting sick all the time. He hasn't been anywhere. So I don't know what's going on. I'm going crazy.

Starting to feel ill over anxiety. I'm struggling so bad right now.

Default Re: Freaking out. Son is sick again.

Ok so 2 times so far. He still doesn't look well. I'm going crazy with all this. Suppose to go camping this weekend and I'm scared about it with everyone getting sick and I don't know why or how. I feel horrible.

I'm sorry.
    Have you taken hin to the doc? He could have acid reflux. One of my cousins used to get sick at least once a month at a very young age. My aunt took him to the doc and they put him on children's Nexium or something like that. No big issues since! I hope all is well now.

I don't know. He said he thinks it was the hot dogs he ate. I don't know. He started to feel ill between 9-10. He fell asleep and started V around 12 until 3. I gave him one of my zofran because he was so miserable. He wasn't getting much out. Mostly heaving and chocking. I felt so bad for him. Now I start my countdown all over again. I've been on countdown every week this month. My stomach is rumbling and I'm scared since I was in the same room and I had to clean. I used gloves and mask. I just hate this. I'm so tired of being scared.

Sweetie, my heart is with you! It just gets hader and harder huh!. I'm agreeing with jparsons on this. I have been going through similar with our youngest and after an insane month of research, increasing anxiety med and a shot of dutch courage each night before bed, I have a pretty strong feeling it's reflux. Visit your ddoc honey and remember we're here for you!.xxxxx

I'm so sorry! It does sound like reflux. My son is like this sometimes. He will have been home, not around anyone but family, and sometimes will get sick out of the blue. I hope it's all over and you can enjoy your camping trip.

my daughter projectile Ved for just over a year and it was acid reflux....she was on a variety of different meds and things are finally better although she has been diagnosed with a boatload of GI issues...couldn't hurt to talk to doctor and maybe see a GI...ifs its reflux, its an fairly simple fix. Good luck and HUGS! Its horrible I know, I went through it for over a year and was in a constant state of anxiety. Hang in there!