Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

omg.... im so scared right now.....

i feel sick... i dont no wether its because im worrying so much about bein sick.. im just so scared... i mean what if im sick...??? please help me someone im so scared!!!

i feel really sickly.... i want to no how you can tell if your going to be sick im only 16 someone please help me xxx[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

I think the best thing is to relax-especiall if you're in a safe environment ie your house. A lot of the time we bring on the sick feeling ourselves-this is easily done by anxiety and stress. There is noway of knowing if you are going to be sick but just sip some water and try to do something to take your mind of it.

[email protected] me if your online now-we can chat!

Fliss x</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

Just by panicking i can feel sick. You should try and distract urself, watch TV or something, sip water... just relax.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

god, that is the most awful feeling! your not alone and its just temporary. Everyone including you feels sick for a short while, maybe 15 minutes or less and then it passes easily. and then you feel fine and you want to laugh again. but for now, relax by taking deep breaths and (if it works for you) pace, have a sip of water until it passes cause it will. let us know how you feel and how fast is passed when its all done.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

THANKYOU GUYS..... for the advice.... i ended up feeling better in the afternoon and i think it was because i wokeup worrying about it.... thanks alot i will keep trying the things you tell me.

i must make myself feel sick by worrying because when im in college and not thinking about it because im too busy..... i dont usually feel sick..... [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] thanks alot guys xxxxxxxxxx

Good to hear you're ok now! ^_^ We all do it, bring it upon ourselves through worrying, its no big deal! ^_^ So don't worry.Just remember to relax, and breathe,if it happens again. Anxiety can easily be mistaken for n*.

THANKS ANGEL13.... asl? you seem like a nice person do you suffer from this too?

I knew it would pass in no time, it always does! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]