Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Severely concerned about FP

Hiya!

tonight I went to steak and shake. About 20 minutes after eating I got one sharp pain in my lower stomach, followed by rumbles and the feeling like I had to d. I held it for about 20 minutes because I was in a car. Wen I finally went it was in fact d. It is the first time I've gone... Uh... Number two in a few days which is really unusual for me. It was water. Since then I feel ok.i occasionally have a pain but nothing bdad. Does this sound like the starts of Fp or noro or something that will make me v... I'm on vacation and terrified...

Default Re: Severely concerned about FP

No it was just your body tells you it was time to go! Happens to me like that if I haven't gone for days and of course at the worst time such as how you described. Lol I like that place. I had indigestion from there once, but it was cause of the fries and grease. Enjoy your trip!

I want to think that but it was pure water.... And three hours later I have d again

Not sure if you have IBS or not, but I have gotten to where I can barely eat greasy food at all with mine. I don't get d anymore--now it's just heartburn/indigestion / cramps/ bloating. It happens to me nearly every time I eat one of my "IBS-iffy" foods. My stomach is sooo picky... Greasy food kills me, but on the opposite end of the spectrum, so do veggies. I have I eat very carefully to prevent days of stomach misery. If it were a sv or something, you wouldn't wait 3 hrs between bathroom visits... It would most likely happen in very quick succession...
    "A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears." --Michel de Montaigne

Ahhhhh! I've never been diagnosed with IBS but it is possible that I have it. I woke up a few times throughout the night having to go but it wasn't as frequent as Fp would be I suppose! That and going relieved the cramps each time. Icky.

Hi Mew,

Are you feeling better now?

It could have been food poisoning. There are lots of types of bacteria that cause food poisoning and some of them only cause d* rather than vomiting. I think if it was just the result of not having 'gone' for several days then you'd have dark d* instead! It may have been greasy food related, I'm not sure!

I hope things are okay now!

I've been having low pains still... Went to the movies and had d 30 minutes or so after devouring popcorn ...

Popcorn is fiber Mew. Doubt it was steak n shake fp cause it was not in you that long. Not a doc. I am going with IBS which at times can be worsened by anxiety such as a vacay. They more you worry the worse it will be. HUGS, try to relax.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....