I haven't posted for a really long time because for a while I thought this sight was making my emet worse. Anyway, I'm 10 weeks pregnant and for the last 7 weeks, I've been nauseated 24 hours a day. I haven't v'ed - but that's probably because I'm too scared. The thing is, I really want a child and I'm trying to be happy about my pregnancy but its really hard when I feel as sick as I do. I told my husband that I'm never doing this again and he thinks I'm crazy. In the meatime, I have to go back to work full time in a couple of weeks and its been hard enough working part time the past seven. I'm so stressed out. I'm also depressed because I haven't felt like doing much of anything all summer and summer is my favorite time of year. Totop it off, as much as I look forward to being a mom, I keep flashing to moments when mychild might get sick and I start to get really anxious and unsure if I've made the right decision. I just really needed to get this off my chest. I've basicically spent the past two monthsconcentrating oncontrolling my nausearather thanreally living my life and I'm so tired.

-Nicole