Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! Panic!!!!!

I had a really big dinner/have been eating most of the day and all the sudden while laying in bed i felt like i was going to V*.. Like i can picture what its like coming up my throat and in my mouth even tho its not. Has anyone ever had that feeling? Its scary! I havent V* in over 12 years so when I get these thoughts it terrifies me of course i resorted to taking a klonopin! I hate being scared of something so stupid!!!!! But it terrifies me..has anyone ever had those feelings or thoughts even tho its not actually happening? Its hard to describe/explain.. Need support please

Default Re: Help! Panic!!!!!

Now i feel like my anxiety is giving me more of a stomach ache... And it just makes me so nervous like what if this is the time i actually V*? It hurts like in my esaphageous area kinda just like a yucky feeling.. If that makes any sense? Im gonna try and put a cold wash cloth on my stomach and hopefully that helps.. Im just so scared wish i never had stomach aches/anxiety about V*.

Default Re: Help! Panic!!!!!

I get those thoughts all the time. Right after I eat I will get aches because of digestion or just being really full and I will think so hard about the fact that I could V* that I start imagining it and then I feel dizzy and freak out even more, which does not make the digesting part a smooth process. I get the esophagus pains to cause I relate it to ving* but really you are just psyching yourself out. I hope you are feeling better now!!!