Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: milk!

Unhappy milk!

Well i had some cereal earlier and had full fat milk on it and just before i had nearly finnished it all i noticed a few small lumps in the milk now i mean really small, and i checked the bottom of the carton cause it was the last of the milk i had just used and there were small lumps in it, it was only purchased yesterday and doesnt go out of date till tomorrow, will i be okay? what will happen to me?

Default Re: milk!

please help im really scared

Did it taste & smell fine? You will definitely know if milk is off by the taste & smell.
    M I D N I G H T

In hot weather milk can turn quite quickly but remember that milk that is about to turn is exactly that same as what is in yogurt, so I really wouldn't worry to much.

Milk that has recently turned/gone off is not dangerous so you will be fine!

You're fine! I've drank spoiled milk LOADS of time and have never had a problem. Like someone said, it's the same idea as yogurt or cheese. Think of coffee shops that burn the milk to make specialty drinks. You'll be FINE, worry not.

Thank you yes i was fine, i just got really panicky when i saw the lumps in my cerial, thanks all for the help