Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Toothaches make you nauseated?

Is this normal? I was feeling slightly off, like my stomach contents weren't digesting. Then i chomped down wrong and now I have a headache and nausea inducing toothache. I have Orajel but it makes my throat numb and me nauseated. I have motrin but I really can't trust it.

This is what made me lose 15 lbs a month ago

Is this just a coincidence? I do have an infection in my jaw that needs a deep cleaning, but that appointment isn't until september...

If I don't eat, I don't get nauseated as often. I don't get nauseated as often, I don't OD in Phenergan. I don't OD in Phenergan, my intestines work better but... I don't eat, I don't have energy, have headaches, bad sleep and there is nothing to digest in my stomach lol.

Default Re: Toothaches make you nauseated?

Toothache can definitely cause n*, especially if you've got ear pain as well!

I would often get nausea when I would get a bad toothache. Hang in there!

The toothache randomly went away? I usually suffer with toothaches for a few days when they appear, but now it is... gone.

Now I am dealing with a general malaise and I hate it; feeling like there is something wrong with me. I can't stay standing up too long without my balance being thrown and my legs failing .

hopefully you can bump that dentist appointment up. *hugs* sounds like you need to.