Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New here?

Default New here?

I've just joined and I've been reading a lot of posts with *v, fp, sv, *d? I've caught on that its short forms, but I have no idea for what? Could someone please fill me in so I won't use those words without upsetting or making anyone anxious? Thank you x

Default Re: New here?

V* - Vomit
    fp - Food poisoning
    sv - stomach virus
    D* - Diarrhoea.

Please don't feel obligated to use the abbreviations. Really they're just for people who feel uncomfortable typing the words themselves. There's actually an interesting discussion going on at the moment over here about it, I encourage you to read the opinions and reasons and decide for yourself what you're going to do, don't just do it because everyone else does. It might seem like a small thing, but it was really big for me

Welcome to the forums, by the way!
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.