Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Awesome foods that make you nauseated?

What foods do you love that you want to eat, but don't because it causes Nausea?

Mine are Eggnog, Bacon, Sausages, most sweets...

Default Re: Awesome foods that make you nauseated?

Eggs with runny yolks! I like runny yolks but it makes me feel yucky after so I tend to cook them til they are hard. Oh and if sauce has a creamy base, I find that too rich so will avoid it! It sucks though not eating things I like!!

Anything with whipped cream.

chocolate, ice cream, yogurt, cheese, basically anything dairy. I am lactose intolerant and anything dairy makes me nauseous.

Mcdonalds. Sigh..I miss it. Bread. Wheat. Beef. Shrimp... chicken wings. Pizza. Oh, all the junk. Beef jerky.

Egg salad sandwiches, 7 layer burrito from Taco Bell, broccoli, potato chips (the grease is what bothers me, but I sometimes eat them anyway) anything spicy, greasy or tomato-y. I still do eat pizza, but it does a number on me.

I`m luck that I don`t react badly to any foods, but there are things that no-one could persuade me to eat, like sushi, & raw eggs that bodybuilders like to chug down. I don`t know how they do that without gagging.

This sounds crazy, but salads kill my stomach. And I love big salads with grilled chicken. I am going for nutritional testing Friday and hope to figure out some of these allergies, but right now, lots of foods make me feel n & just bloated/icky. Ice cream, anything greasy or fatty.... But especially veggies. My husband jokes that I cannot live off of oatmeal & pretzels, but sometimes that's how I feel!
    "A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears." --Michel de Montaigne

Any type of junk food, anything greasy, really rich foods, and jow since I have no gallbladder iceberg lettuce. But here lately mostly everything makes me nauseated. I think its my nerves. -.-