Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Embarrassing question about... Uhh... Poop

Weeeell... I'm not exactly sure how to put this, but I will try as delicately as possible lol. About 2 days ago, I had a BM, it was normal, BUT. Uhh... It looked like there was actually little bits of fat in it. And it just happened again except the fat was bigger. It seriously looks like.... Well. Fat. I've been googling and I can't find anything about it!!! I have been eating more potatoes and oils lately, but I'm really worried! It wasn't really mucus, it was like... Fat. I wish I could describe it better but that's the only way I know how. I'm really worried! Should I wait a few days and then go to the doctor? Or do you think I should go, like now. I've been bloated the last few days, but I've been eating a lot of broccoli too. I'm vegan, so no "animal fats" I don't know. I'm freaking out, not gonna lie. What do you guys think?

Default Re: Embarrassing question about... Uhh... Poop

I just had another BM, and it does look like it could be mucus I suppose. There might have been a small bit of blood, but it was so small it could have just been brown. Gosh, I wish I was this open with my doctor lol

I've had this before and my doctor said it was from my irritable bowel syndrome ( stress induced) and nothing to worry about. It could be to do with your digestion, especially if you've been more stressed than normal. I hope this reassures you a little

I think I have IBS also. It does make me feel better thank you! It was a TON better today! *hugs*