Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can't sleep. Scared

I've taken all my medication. I'm so nauseated I can't sleep. Or I'm scared to go to sleep. I've taken a zofran but it hasn't helped. I'm freaking out. My stomach has been really messed up since the tests. I know I shouldn't have but I had a fried burrito from the hamburger stand. I haven't eaten that kind of junk in a long time. Then I got a sweet tooth and had 2 strawberry breakfast bars. I'm really living in regret right now. I don't want to V but I hate feeling like this. I wish it would just go away. I'm scared and no one to talk to.

Default Re: Can't sleep. Scared

I ended up falling asleep. But I woke up slightly nauseous. After a little while I got these burps that taste and smell like eggs. I haven't eaten eggs. I'm totally freaking out because once I had this happen and I became ill. So I'm scared.

How're you doing now? Better I hope!

I wish I was. I've been in bed most of the day. I'm still burping egg taste. My dad said I probably got a bug so I got even more freaked out. I have a bad headache now and feel a little pain in my arms. I'm scared to be around my kids. I'm scared I got SV. All I can think is I got something from the endoscopy. I'm not sure how sanitized those things are.

It could simply be from eating the fried food, if I don't eat fried food for a while then have some, my stomach feels rough for a while. Mix that with some anxiety and it's a great way to make yourself feel s#1t! If it was a SV you would have known for sure long ago.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

Couldnt agree with jptk more!! Anytime i eat fried food (since I dont eat it often) my stomach is a MESS! And sometimes for a couple days. Always leads me to freak out tho so i understand...How r u feeling now???

I stayed in bed all of yesterday. Had the egg burps up till evening. Then I started to get reflux after having some orange jello. I felt weak and had a headache most of the day. I slept in too late today. Gawd my 2 yr old really thrashed my house. I'm laying here really dreading going in the living room. I just got through steam cleaning the carpets and there's stuff spilled everywhere.