Months ago we went to Bob Evans, me, the 3 kids, and my parents. Boys always get pancakes and chocolate milk. Oldest overdid it and ended up Ving a little while there. I really don't like to go out to eat much anyway, makes me too anxious with the kids, enjoy it with just the hubby on a good day though. Today my parents watched my kids while I went to an appointment. They wanted to go out to lunch afterwards, I was hoping to pick up something drive thru but everyone wanted to go out, to Bob Evans, of course. We went there and I was already feeling a little off from an ADHD test I had to do this morning, and we all just got over fevers and sore throats, my oldest was the sickest. Of course he ordered pancakes and chocolate milk. And of course he again overdid it and V a little. Why!?!?!? I told him on the way home that he needs to find other things on the menu he likes and he needs to order water instead of chocolate milk from now on. Anyway, I am already on edge, I have had little panic attacks regularly since we reserved a cabin we are traveling 8 hours to on Sunday, and I am so worried about how we will all do on vacation, plus just getting over the fevers. I try to hard to not let past emet experiences cloud the present, so I went out to eat today, the same things happening AGAIN wasn't supposed to happen! Thankfully I am not anxious right now, but I am angry, not sure at what, maybe my parents for wanting to go, or maybe my son for letting it happen again. I mean, don't you know before taking that one bite too many? And, he shows tendency to be emet at some point anyway. Thanks for anyone who listened to my vent!