Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help!!!

Exclamation Please help!!!

I drank some Green Tea earlier and it tasted funny at the last sip, since then I've been feeling anxious, but the past 30 minutes or so I've had a lump in my throat and a weird taste/feeling in my mouth... I've taken compazine, but I'm on the cusp of a massive panic attack, I'm feeling jittery and scared and really just need desperately for someone to talk to me-about anything really-until my meds kick in...

Default Re: Please help!!!

Hi darlin! First of all. Take a deeeeep breath. It's ok. I've noticed when I do drink tea, the last sip is always odd. Maybe because all the leaf particles sink? I'm not really sure. Green Tea has a lot of caffeine in it. I can drink soda all day long, but if I drink Green Tea I get jittery and have panic attacks because of all the caffeine. Try maybe chewing some mint gum and sit in a cool place. That ALWAYS helps me. Try drinking some cold water too to help with all the caffeine. *hugs*

Thank you so much for responding! I've given such similar advice in the past "deep breaths" etc, it's so funny that I didn't even consider just taking a deep breath until I just read your post. We're silly creatures aren't we I've also got a bit of a headache, do you think that's from the caffeine as well?

Remember that in a case like this, it's probably your anxiety screwing with your mind, you're NOT sick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anytime I drink to much caffinne i always get jittery and anxious which leads me to feeling "naseous".. Are u feeling better?? Hope so !!!