Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Plan B.....

Exclamation Plan B.....

Here I am. Again. With another pregnancy scare... But. I actually have a legit one this time. My boyfriend, well ex as of now, came inside of me without telling me. This happened last night around 11. I'm only 3 or 4 days away from my period, and I can tell when I ovulate because I get cramps. I KNOW I ovulated about 8 or 9 days ago. I am SO mad and SO scared. I've been having PMS symptoms for about the last 3 days. Should I take Plan B? I'm so scared to. I am so confused right now. Help would be greatly appreciated. I have bad throat n* and I'm shaking....

Default Re: Plan B.....

This might seem like a silly question, but could you not tell when he was going to cum? :P I always thought it was rather obvious. If you'd known you could have told him to pull out. Anyway, that is not important, what is done is done. Because you say that you have already ovulated and are PMSing I would say that your chances of getting pregnant are not that likely, but of course there is always that chance. I would recommend that you take Plan B to be on the safe side. I know this seems like a scary thing right now as we all know that it can cause *n and *v, but as with all drugs they list all of the POSSIBLE side effects, they are NOT a guarantee. You may not get any side effects at all, but if you do just think of it as a one time thing, rather than a possible 12 weeks of it if you happened to become pregnant instead. I know which I would rather have if I had to choose. I know people that have taken it and not had a single symptom. There was this one girl I knew who I was working with at the time who had sort of the same problem as you, as in her boyfriend just came inside her. She had to take the morning after pill at lunchtime the day after (I went with her) and she was completely fine, went back to work straight after. The worst part was he did the same thing again THAT night so she had to go back again the next day and take another one and even then she was fine.

When you go to take it talk to the nurse/doctor/pharmacist about your worries with it and see if there is anything they can give you with it to ward off any sickness. Or any tips to prevent it, like taking it on a full stomach etc etc. They will always be happy to help as their main concern is you and helping to prevent any unplanned pregnancies. Please try to stop panicking, everything will be ok. Take some deep breaths and take it one step at a time. You have up to 72 hours to take Plan B for it to have an effect, but it is better to take it as soon as possible, so there is time to decide. Make an appointment with your doctor or I am not sure where you are in the world, but do they have GUM/sexual health clinics there? Make an appointment there or most of them do walk in sessions which you can go to. There they can discuss with you your options and talk you through it all and help you with any concerns that you might have. It might also be worth whilst you are there to talk about maybe going onto some form of birth control so that you don't have to risk having to go through this again.

First and foremost though, stop panicking, it WILL be ok. *hugs*
    Last edited by Miss_Pink24; 07-22-2013 at 05:14 AM.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

He might have just been messing with me and he really didn't. Which is still not cool to me at all. Dumb boys:P I ended up going on a trip with my parents, I tried to get Plan B at Walmart, but I couldn't because they needed and ID and I had my whole purse and wallet stolen about 2 weeks ago. I still haven't gotten my period. I'm usually anywhere form 26 to 29 days and today is the 27. I'm trying not to stress, but it's hard. I've come to the realization that if I am, There's nothing I can do about it so why worry I guess. Thank you for your post *hugs*

You shouldve been able to tell if he did or not. To say it lightly, what goes in will come out.