Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Drank milk two days out of date! Will I be ok?

I didn't know it was out of date until I drank it, and it was quite a bit of it as well! I am now really scared that I am going to be s*. So yes, the countdown game begins... I should have known because it did taste a weird, but I thought nothing of it.. It didn't have lumps in or anything though. I'm so stupid, can someone reassure me that I will be alright? Or if I will get s* or not? I'm starting to feel nauseous, but not sure if it's because of the milk or just nerves.. Ahh, now I am starting to shake! My Mum has reassured me that I will be fine but I don't know!
    Last edited by Rls1994; 07-31-2013 at 05:46 AM.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

Default Re: Drank milk two days out of date! Will I be ok?

How long ago did you drink it? If it was going to make you *s I would say that it would have been instantaneous, like in and then straight back out again because your stomach did not like it. My stepdad drank spoiled milkshake once and he *tu the second it reached his stomach. It might give you a little bit of *d, but if you have not been *s as of yet I don't think you will.

Cheese is made from spoiled milk, so it can't be THAT bad for you. A little should not do you any harm. I think it would be more unpleasant in flavour and texture rather than risky. Drink lots of water to keep your digestive system running well and to move/flush it through.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

Thank you for the reply Miss Pink. I drank it about 15 minutes ago now, and still feel a little nauseous but it's the same type of nausea I always get, so definitely from anxiety. I must have drank like 3 sips of it, that is all. Dunno if that's enough to make me s* or not.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

I did that once, milk that was slightly out of date and only a few sips, i asked someone at the time and they said if sour milk is going to make you V* then it would do it almost straight away, as you just said its probably only anxiety/nerves now, i think you should be fine

You will be fine!
    my dad once ate a month out of date yoghurt and never suffered ill effects!
    and if the milk had gone bad, you wouldn't have been able to drink it due to the sour taste!
    As long as it was refrigerated, I bet nothing is gonna happen!
    feel better soon<3