Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I've doomed myself. Please respond. :(

I've not posted here in ages but I'm in such a panic, I don't know what to do with myself.

I bought some ready-to-eat chicken today from Asda and went to make a salad tonight with it to find that a bone from it had poked through and perforated the film. My other half said it would be fine as I would have noticed something like that when I picked it up, and it probably just popped through when I tucked it in the boot, but I'm seriously doubting myself.

To top it off, I've had stomach problems and been put on Omeprazole and I'm worried I'm going to v* on them, my medication for my depression has been upped, I feel like I'm doomed.

Please help I don't know what to do with myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I've doomed myself. Please respond. :(

As hard as it is try your best to stay calm, how you feeling now?

Your other half is probably right. Try not to worry too much. *hugs*

Thanks so much for replying. Still feeling really anxious and couldn't sleep last night. It's been 13 hours now... What is the time frame? I have to go out today and I'm so worried. :-(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.