Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm dying of fear here please respond!!!

I had some candy and ribeye yesterday and in the evening I had a headache with some n* so I took some Tylenol and some diphenhydramine along with my Zoloft. I had a dream that someone was doing something incredibly disgusting and it gave me n*. I woke up this morning and had for a split second, 8/10 n* but it went away when I got fully awake but now my mind and body won't leave me alone please help I'm sooooooooo scared!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I'm dying of fear here please respond!!!

It's pretty common if you have dreams like that to wake up feeling ill till to fully wake. Happens to me when I am under a lot of stress. It went away pretty quick so it's clearly not a virus or anything like that. Only thing you can do now really is try distract yourself, don't let the anxious thoughts take over.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it